Bright-Eyed and Bushy-Tailed?
You have set your life up nicely:
- great goals
- great family
- great friends
- great work environment/business
- great subordinates/associates/co-workers
- great product/service
You have lost your passion! You feel:
- everything is just too much
- an unexplained, persistent, and relapsing exhaustion
- fatigued – a lingering tiredness
- Depression due to a chemical imbalance or other medical condition
- Depression due to poor “mental hygiene” (anxiety, etc.)
- Poor nutrition (food allergies, food intolerance, bad eating habits, etc.)
- Dehydration (body losing more water than it takes in)
- Too little oxygen (to burn the fuel in your cells to produce energy)
- Too little sleep
Get your passion back:
- Establish what the problem is (if necessary get professional help)
- Learn about:
- allergies, food intolerance
- sleep disorders
- mental “hygiene”
- take practical steps to get on top of the problem
Reflect on the following:
- It is easier to maintain than attain momentum!
- A Man Grows Most Tired While Standing Still – Chinese Proverb
- Inaction sap the vigour of the mind – Leonardo da Vinci
- Energy and persistence conquer all things – Benjamin Franklin
- The world belongs to those with the mostenergy
- Anxiety and fear can produceenergy if you focus on the solution, not the problem
- You are energetic when you act that way!
GET ENERGISED AND GET YOUR PASSION BACK!
Did you enjoy reading this post? Subscribe below to get weekly Real Reminders from Smart@Vance – Because it takes more than money to succeed!