Cannot Make Up Your Mind?
Deep down you know exactly what to do…!
Your gut is never wrong! And – you’ve done your homework!
But making up your mind and taking decisive action, is very difficult. It is threatening to overwhelm you and you’re a little scared… You’re even looking for a way out…
BE CAREFUL! INDECISION IS A KILLER!
- “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” Will Rogers
- The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually fear you will make one
- You cannot win while afraid to lose
- Nothing is more expensive than missed opportunity
- You always miss 100% of the shots you don’t take…
- When you have a choice to make and don’t make it, that is a choice in itself!
- “It is not only what we do, but also what we do not do, for which we are accountable.“- Moliere
- You cannot make progress without making decisions
- “A duty dodged is like a debt unpaid; it is only deferred“ – Joseph Fort Newton
IT PAYS TO MAN UP!
- You’re not brave when you’re not scared
- The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands during times of challenge…
- Usually, when you take the leap – the net appears…
- Opportunities multiply as they are seized!
Do you need make a serious business decision soon?
Whatever the decision you have to make…
MAKE UP YOUR MIND NOW AND TAKE MASSIVE, DETERMINED ACTION!
Did you enjoy reading this post? If so, you will find more of them soon on the all new ‘REAL Reminder’ weekly blogs sponsored by Smart@Vance.