Deep down you know exactly what to do…!
Your gut is never wrong! And – you’ve done your homework!
But making up your mind and taking decisive action, is very difficult. It is threatening to overwhelm you and you’re a little scared… You’re even looking for a way out…
BE CAREFUL! INDECISION IS A KILLER!
- “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” Will Rogers
- The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually fear you will make one
- You cannot win while afraid to lose
- Nothing is more expensive than missed opportunity
- You always miss 100% of the shots you don’t take…
- When you have a choice to make and don’t make it, that is a choice in itself!
- “It is not only what we do, but also what we do not do, for which we are accountable.“- Moliere
- You cannot make progress without making decisions
- “A duty dodged is like a debt unpaid; it is only deferred“ – Joseph Fort Newton
IT PAYS TO MAN UP!
- You’re not brave when you’re not scared
- The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands during times of challenge…
- Usually, when you take the leap – the net appears…
- Opportunities multiply as they are seized!
Do you need make a serious business decision soon?
Whatever the decision you have to make…
MAKE UP YOUR MIND NOW AND TAKE MASSIVE, DETERMINED ACTION!