Lethargic After The Holidays?
- Cannot get started?
- New Year’s challenges daunting?
YOU NEED SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO!
You need something exciting to look forward to in
- 6 weeks’ time
- 3 months’ time
- 6 months’ time
- a year’s time…
- yes, at regular intervals!
- a theatre performance, concert or event
- long week-end away camping
- fishing trip
- overseas holiday
- It will get you moving and keep you excited
- When things get boring or difficult you have something to look forward to – a reward, if you like…
- It will lift your spirits when you need it most!
- It is something with which you can keep the family happy, excited… It can even make your mate put up with some of the sacrifices…
- It will help you keep perspective, reminding you of what you are working for at the end of the day – QUALITY OF LIFE!
- The regular breaks will refresh you and make you more efficient!
- It will give you the energy and courage you need to persevere
- You can link your goals and targets to it…
- Plan it!
- Book it!
- Pay for it! Even if you have to make a loan to pay for it!
It will reward you amply with the extra energy, enthusiasm and creativity!
Plot the things you are looking forward to on a year planner and put it where everyone can see it. Do it in bright colours!
DO IT NOW!
THEN GET GOING WITH THE NEW YEAR AND ITS OPPORTUNITIES!
Did you enjoy reading this post? If so, you will find more of them soon on the all new ‘REAL Reminder’ weekly blogs sponsored by Smart@Vance.