“Downsizing/Economizing” Yourself to Death?
Determined to take extreme action?
- Sick of crippling overheads?
- Dreading month end?
- Feel like you’re bleeding to death?
- Simply not profitable enough?
Be careful that you don’t kill yourself in the process!
How could this be possible?
YOU MIGHT SUB-CONSCIOUSLY BE SETTING YOURSELF UP FOR FAILURE!
There are things you CANNOT afford NOT TO afford!
- Essential Advertising
- Essential Skills
- Essential Tools/Machinery/Equipment
- Right sizing
- Consolidating debt
You might even need to increase overheads…
- Right sizing might involve up sizing! (You can only operate profitably at a certain size…)
- Essential advertising! A girl (or boy) cannot see you winking at them in a dark room…
- Employing key personnel
- Acquiring or replacing essential tools/machinery/equipment
- Expert advise…
Things you should be without
- An out-of-reach lifestyle
- Unproductive/over-paid people
- Unnecessary equipment maintenance costs
- Useless subscriptions to services or publications
It’s good to remember:
- To win you’ve got to stay in the game
- Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit
- Tough times don’t last; Tough people do…
The best way out is always through
Did you enjoy reading this post? Subscribe below to get weekly Real Reminders from Smart@Vance – Because it takes more than money to succeed!