Suddenly everything seems different…
- You don’t feel certain about anything anymore… you are rattled / shaken…
- You’re uncertain about some of the big decisions you’ve made…
- You’re unhappy with some of the people in your life…
- You confidence has taken a serious dip!
- You doubt everything…
- You even feel trapped… depressed!
So, what brought this on?
- Some perceived failure?
- A personal setback / disappointment / bad news?
- Illness / a health incident?
- Shaky hormones / “cosmic rays”?
- An accident?
- Shock / some reality check / accounts report?
Watch Out For The Wobble!
YOU CAN WOBBLE OUT OF CONTROL AND RATTLE INTO OBLIVION!
- Lose direction
- Do irreparable damage
- Waste valuable time and resources
- Happiness is not a matter of events; it depends upon the TIDES OF THE MIND – Meynell
- This too will pass! Time equals everything…
- The rule is: Be quick about making up your mind (once everything is considered) – and SLOW TO CHANGE IT!
- On course doesn’t mean perfect. On course means that even when things don’t go perfectly – you are still going in the right direction
- I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars – Og Mandino
- Character is the ability to follow through on a resolution long after the emotion with which it was made has passed – Brian Tracy
- What seems like the longest mile is often the last inch
DON’T WOBBLE – STAY ON COURSE!
Did you enjoy reading this post? Subscribe below to get weekly Real Reminders from [email protected] – Because it takes more than money to succeed!