- Cannot get started?
- New Year’s challenges daunting?
YOU NEED SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO!
You need something exciting to look forward to in
- 6 weeks’ time
- 3 months’ time
- 6 months’ time
- a year’s time…
- yes, at regular intervals!
- a theatre performance, concert or event
- long week-end away camping
- fishing trip
- overseas holiday
- It will get you moving and keep you excited
- When things get boring or difficult you have something to look forward to – a reward, if you like…
- It will lift your spirits when you need it most!
- It is something with which you can keep the family happy, excited… It can even make your mate put up with some of the sacrifices…
- It will help you keep perspective, reminding you of what you are working for at the end of the day – QUALITY OF LIFE!
- The regular breaks will refresh you and make you more efficient!
- It will give you the energy and courage you need to persevere
- You can link your goals and targets to it…
- Plan it!
- Book it!
- Pay for it! Even if you have to make a loan to pay for it!
It will reward you amply with the extra energy, enthusiasm and creativity!
Plot the things you are looking forward to on a year planner and put it where everyone can see it. Do it in bright colours!
DO IT NOW!
THEN GET GOING WITH THE NEW YEAR AND ITS OPPORTUNITIES!