- going numb?
- playing solitaire for hours on end?
- spending more and more time away from the office/job?
- feeling old?
What is the problem?
- Is your business ticking over and not stimulating you anymore?
- Are you on the wrong path. Is your sub-conscious perhaps telling you there are flaws in your current action plan… immobilising you?
- Is your health playing up?
- Are you feeling old?
Your disinterest or lethargy could lead to:
- neglect that could lead to your business’ decline or demise
- your opposition catching up…
What to do about it?
- Check your health and if needed, take the necessary action!
- Have a good look at your goals/ambition!
- If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes – Andrew Carnegie
- Find a purpose in life so big it will challenge every capacity to be at your best – David McKay
- A life without cause is a life without effect – Paulo Coelho
- The minute you choose to do what you really want to do it’s a different kind of life – R. Buckminster Fuller
- Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born – Dale E. Turner
GET SOME EXCITEMENT BACK INTO YOUR LIFE!
- BE HEALTHY
- HAVE EMPOWERING GOALS!
Did you enjoy reading this post? Subscribe below to get weekly Real Reminders from Smart@Vance – Because it takes more than money to succeed!