Want Things To Be Different This Year?
- Dissatisfied with how things turned out last year?
- Are you uninspired / bored?
- Or do you perhaps feel like you’re fighting a losing battle? Getting nowhere?
STOP DOING THINGS THE SAME WAY!
- Things don’t change until we do…
- Insanity: “Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results” – Albert Einstein
- We cannot alter a condition with the same mindset that created it in the first place
- “I decided not to let my past rule my future so I decided to change my present in order to open up my future” – Dr. Ana M Guzman
- The principles you live by create the world you live in; if you change the principles you live by, you will change your world
- “Change has a considerable psychological impact on the human mind. To the fearful it is threatening because it means that things may get worse. To the hopeful it is encouraging because things may get better. To the confident it is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better.” – King Whitney Jr.
- Habits (Shed those that rob you of energy, resolve, time…)
- Goals (Are they exciting enough? Realistic?)
- Attitude (Being more Positive, Cooperative, Grateful and Industrious)
- Approach (“If you are going around in circles maybe you are cutting corners…”?)
- Your Environment (The easiest and most powerful way to change behaviour)
- Dress / Grooming (“positive clothes vs negative clothes”)
- Friends / Associates? (Only associate with those who bring out the best in you…)
CHANGE TAKES COURAGE, BUT:
TO GET WHAT YOU’VE NEVER HAD, YOU MUST DO WHAT YOU’VE NEVER DONE (HARVEY MACKAY)
Change now! Change Quickly!
Did you enjoy reading this post? Subscribe below to get weekly Real Reminders from Smart@Vance – Because it takes more than money to succeed!